Date(s) - 11/11/2022 - 11/13/2022
Palm Canyon Hotel & RV Resort
This is an update to last major Early Bronco off-road event of 2022, Bronco Daze!
Bronco Daze is HERE!
- Bronco Daze 2022 begins with runs on Friday, November 11th, and ends Sunday morning, November 13th.
- The headquarters location is our favorite spot in Borrego Springs, the Palm Canyon Hotel & RV Resort, 221 Palm Canyon Drive, Borrego Springs, CA 92004. Call 760-767-5341. If they do not pick up right away, leave a VM.
- Bronco Daze merchandise is finalized, and will be at Bronco Daze on a first-come, first-served basis. There are no pre-orders or mail orders.
- Runs will be finalized closer to the event since Mother Nature has been dumping monsoon rains on our mountains and deserts. Who knows what awaits us? We will have runs on Friday and Saturday, with a group photo shoot Saturday morning.
- We will have a RAFFLE Saturday evening, and it is looking like a winch is the grand prize.
- When you arrive, RV space 53 will be home to registration, merchandise, run information and everything else you need to know.
- Bronco Daze loves Early Broncos, but we are open to all Broncos and your guests with any street legal 4WD vehicle.
- Bronco Daze is FREE. We charge no registration. All work is done by happy volunteers of the Early Broncos Ltd, the oldest Early Bronco club in the nation.
- See you at Bronco Daze!
Bronco Daze 2022 begins with runs on Friday, November 11th, and ends Sunday morning, November 13th. The location is our favorite spot in Borrego Springs, the Palm Canyon Hotel & RV Resort at 221 Palm Canyon Dr, Borrego Springs CA 92004. Here are some early Bronco Daze details.
Most of your Bronco Daze volunteers will arrive on Thursday, November 10th, so we can get organized and be ready to have runs for those want on Friday. Runs will be finalized closer to the event as we see what Mother Nature has done to our favorite trails, but you know we have run options from below sea level up to 4,000 feet. The beauty of this area is the amazingly wide range of trails that vary from scenic to those that demand the best you can do with your Bronco. Bronco Daze only lasts a few days, but many of us have spent years exploring all you can see around this area.
After much experimentation, we settled on November for Bronco Daze because weather is usually ideal. While we have had rain (once) and wind (occasionally), this is a perfect time of the year to be in the low desert.
The Palm Canyon Hotel and Resort is also our favorite after hosting Bronco Daze in many locations. It’s advantages are many; a central location close to gas, restaurants and shopping, your choice of RV spots, hotel rooms or classic rental trailers, two swimming pools, and more. Can you stay elsewhere? Sure, but you will miss some of the Bronco magic.
We have booked one special RV space (space 53) which sits next to an open area that we will use as our public meeting spot, run information, merchandise display, etc. Whenever you arrive, drop by space 53 for all the current Bronco Daze information and activity.
Speaking of merchandise, Yes, we will have some for Bronco Daze. Instructions will come later on how you can pre-order.
Saturday morning, we will hold the group photoshoot somewhere. All runs will leave after that.
Saturday evening, we are bringing back our cherished Bronco Daze raffle which was put on hold during the COVID years. The raffle committee is working now with the Early Bronco vendors to see what nifty treasures we can offer you.
What do you need to do right now? Make your reservations at Palm Canyon Hotel & RV Resort! Their reservation number is (760) 767-5341. Tell them you are with Bronco Daze, and tell them at reservation time if you have any discount camping programs like Good Sam.
But WAIT, there is more! We saved the best for the last. Bronco Daze is FREE. We charge no registration. All work is done by happy volunteers of the Early Broncos Ltd, the oldest Early Bronco club in the nation.
See you at Bronco Daze!