Date(s) - 11/09/2018 - 11/11/2018
Palm Canyon Hotel & RV Resort
Bronco Daze Instructions (order shirts by Oct 27!!!)
Bronco Daze will be held from 9-11 November (Fri-Sun) 2018 with headquarters and lodging at the usual Palm Canyon Hotel and RV Resort. Here is all you need to know about Bronco Daze.
- Who? All Ford “Early” Broncos and our 4WD friends.
- When? As stated above, 9-11 November. However you can certainly arrive early or stay later and enjoy an ideal time of the year in the Anza-Borrego State Park and surrounding off-road play areas. Most of your Bronco Daze worker bees will arrive Thursday.
- Where? Bronco Daze HQ and hotel, RV or tent camping is at:
- Palm Canyon Hotel & RV Resort
- 221 Palm Canyon Drive
- Borrego Springs CA 92004
- 760-767-5341 or 800-242-0044
- How much is Bronco Daze? Bronco Daze is FREE. Ya’ll come!
- What about Lodging? The Palm Canyon Resort will give you a courtesy 10% discount IF you tell them you are there for Bronco Daze. Of course you can stay anywhere you want. Don’t mind that those of us staying at the Palm Canyon Resort have swimming pools, a restaurant, a bar, a picnic area and lots of Broncos. No, don’t give that a thought!
NOTE! You should call the resort NOW and make reservations. There are hotel rooms, rental trailers and RV spots.
- What about runs? This amazing area has everything from mountains to below sea-level desert, scenic views that will bless your eyes to hard runs that will make you close your eyes. Maps of many self-guided runs will be at HQ. Mild to Wild is the claim. Stone stock to dual lockers and lift is the range.
- How about a swap meet? ABSOLUTELY! Bring everything you have or want. We will provide a central area for things you can carry easily, and a bulletin board to post items you have in your camp or at home. Please label everything with a price, your name and your cell phone or space number. Low prices and cash will grease the skids!
- Will there be a Raffle? Sure, if you want to get all the vendors to contribute, organize all the raffle prizes and ticket containers and bring them to Bronco Daze, we will hold a raffle. If not, No.
- Will there be a group photo? We are still working on those details. Saturday morning is likely.
- Do you have to behave? Well, mostly. Have fun, be legal, limit your excesses so we don’t have to point you out to the kids that attend as an example of what not to become when they grow up.
- What should my Bronco have? For traction, whatever it comes with. For 4WD Safety, seat belts, roll bars, drinking water, first aid kit, fire extinguisher, tow strap are a minimum.
- What will the weather be like? November is one of the finest months to play in the low desert. It will be perfect and no wind. But just in case this is a big lie, bring clothes for warm to cool weather.
- What about shirts and dash plaques? All those details are now listed below. Enjoy!
- Make your lodging (room or RV) reservations NOW!
- Enter the number of Broncos or other 4WD vehicles you think you will bring under “Bookings” below.
- Post any comments or questions below for all to see.
- Proceed to the next step to order Bronco Daze T-Shirts or Dash Plaques!
BRONCO DAZE 2018 T-Shirts and Dash Plaques are ready to order! Shirts will be printed on high quality Men’s T-shirts and Ladies T-Shirts, all in sport grey. Dash Plaques have the same art as the shirt backs. Here are your instructions!
NOTE: The shirts will be printed a few days before event so there will be no time to mail before Bronco Daze. Your orders will be waiting for you at Bronco Daze starting Friday November 9 at Valesta Ayer‘s RV site #76 or Linda Gayda RV site #78. All orders not picked up at Bronco Daze and require shipping will be sent ON OR ABOUT NOVEMBER 13, 2018. Shipping is a $10 flat rate per shipment, USA only.
DEAD LINE FOR ORDERING IS BY MIDNIGHT, OCTOBER 27, 2018!
All orders MUST be pre-paid via PayPal. Remember, even if you don’t have a PayPal account you can still use it to securely send money using your credit card, just like any other online purchase.
To order, you MUST do these two things;
- You MUST send an email to email@example.com with “Bronco Daze Orders” in the subject line, and list what you want (style, size, quantity & price), plus the total amount of your order. If you want it shipped, add the $10 shipping and include your mail address. (Example: Name, 1 XL Men’s t-shirt $20, 1 Dash Plaque $5, shipping $10. Total = $35. Mail to 123 Main St, any town, state, zip.)
We will then generate your Invoice through our PayPal account and send it to your email address.
- When you receive the invoice from Early Bronco Registry, you MUST open and click on “View and Pay Invoice”. Then click on “Pay $ amount” blue box in upper left corner of page. The next page gives you the option of paying with your PayPal account or paying as a guest. Follow instructions accordingly. After your payment is processed you can print your PAID invoice.
IT WOULD BE HELPFUL IF YOU BRING YOUR INVOICE WHEN PICKING UP YOUR PURCHASE.
Here is the Master List of things you can order:
- Men’s T-Shirt (sizes Small through XL) – $20/each
- Men’s T-Shirt (sizes 2XL through 5XL) – $23/each
- Ladies T (sizes Small through XL) – $20/each
- Ladies T (sizes 2XL through 3XL) – $23/each
- Dash Plaques – $5.00
- Shipping in the US – $10 flat rate
Bookings are closed for this event.